My goal is to help make this page the #1 source for Wizard 101 resources.
I have 1 hour every lunch break every weekday to contribute (ok, it's a lot less now - sorry guys!).
If someone searches Google for anything related to Wizard 101, it should bring them HERE!
Geez I spend so much time on this! But, this game is so great, it's the next WoW!
My upcoming crazy projects
(or just my to-do list - feel free to make it YOUR to-do list!)
- Beat the game! (Do I really want to do this first before adding to the Wiki?)
- List of all possible Pet Names, including a ranking of titles (for example, "Duke" ranks less than "Princess"). Yes, I took screenshots of all the names now!
- Copying all Wizard 101 FAQ questions from their site onto this site (copyright issues?)
- Finish the Experience Chart from levels 1-10 at least. And add some color to it to make it more readable. (Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Table_markup#Color.3B_scope_of_parameters)
- Add Category:Chart to any charts. (maybe or maybe not, maybe not a good idea afterall)
- Make a massive spell chart to my liking :)
- Complete all card descriptions for all cards that have uploaded images.
- List of Boss drops and frequency - which means fighting bosses over and over and over... At least put in Wand, Pet, and Deck drops. Clothing & Athames optional.
- List of Realms - Just for giggles.
- Discussion about Language Filter. Why numbers can't be typed (so you can't reveal your age in the game). Maybe a list of words that are banned, and combinations, such as "an as".
- Color vs. Price chart - Both trim and base. (All Combos and prices relative to other combos). Note to self - Base appears a lighter color than Trim (and make yet another chart showing the comparison, and also the Hex values of the colors used, only so I can be nerdy).
- Take screenshots of all Treasure cards. Chart prices.
- Fake pets (for example, if you are Storm wizard, you get a quest around level 8, and a snake appears in front of the library as part of the quest. That is a Fake Pet).
- Mini-game break points (the amount of points you need to get prizes) along with what kind of prizes you can get. Yes, I HAVE noticed that if you keep playing a game over and over, the point scale for rewards changes. I still have yet to figure out the pattern.
- Mini-game tips - such as for Conjuration, some symbols will only appear twice (Nightshade, Dracula), where some appear more times.
- Grab a bunch of stuff from Wizard 101 Central Forums, add it to this page, and of course, thank the original poster.
- Access Pass chart, much like the one on Wiz101 main page, but add details about how much money you'd save vs a membership fee.
- Add listing order to Badges page.